The World Barista Championship, scheduled for next April 16-19 in Atlanta, is the premier global coffee event with more than 50 different national barista champions competing for the title.
Now, the organizers have announced there will be two new judges certification workshops being made available. They will be held in Long Beach, CA, and Melbourne, Australia.
All participants must meet certain requirements:
• Possess two consecutive years experience officiating at WBC-sanctioned national or regional barista competitions.
• Demonstrate the ability to comprehend and complete all score sheets in English.
• Agree to comply with the WBC Code of Conduct.
• Agree to attend the 2009 competition and pre-competition events in Atlanta, GA.
• Demonstrate a commitment to coffee excellence and to promoting the barista craft.
To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Spirits Notebook
To Dowd's Brews Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Non-Alcohol Drinks Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry.
Back to Dowd On Drinks home page.